TrueYoga Teacher Training
Elevate your Yoga practice and deepen your understanding of Yoga with True Yoga Teacher Training Program. Whether your desire is to become a Yoga Instructor or simply wanting to enrich your Yoga practice our Teacher Training Program will do just that.
Why Choose True Yoga’s Teacher Training Program
Our 200 Hour Yoga Alliance accredited program (RYS200) will transform your practice and fully prepare you to become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200). This program is backed by a certification program consistent with Yoga Alliance. Upon successful completion of the course you will be a Certified Yoga Instructor. True Yoga is also a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP).
You will be taught by Lisa Caunitis – IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist & E-RYT500. Lisa is the former owner of Pink Lotus Yoga. Originally, Lisa took Yoga Teacher Training simply to expand her knowledge of Yoga, it was through this transformational process and understanding that she gained the skills and confidence to teach yoga. She will bring that passion and skill to every session of your training program. As one of the most credentialed Yoga Instructors in the area you are in great hands with Lisa. Lisa is a member of International Association; of Yoga Therapists; as an IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist, and; a Yoga Alliance E-RYT500. She also has certificates in Reiki level 1 and level 2, Prenatal Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Thai massage.
What’s included and what you’ll learn:
- 12 months of UNLIMITED Yoga Classes at Pink Lotus Yoga.
- take as many regularly scheduled classes as you’d like
- (does not include workshops, events or specialty classes)
- All course materials, workbooks, and study guides
- there may be optional books recommended to purchase to augment the materials provided
- Advanced Asana Study (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Understanding proper sequencing, benefits, injury prevention
- How to observe bodies, and make adjustments
- Proper use of props to modify a posture
- Creating your voice and style of teaching
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Study of anatomy, physiology, and energy structures as it pertains to Yoga
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Ethics of Yoga on and off the mat
- The basics of Yoga Business
- Understanding basic liability
This program is an 8 Month program – NO cramming here. You will learn and have time to practice everything that you’ve learned. Class are held one weekend per month. The next session is starting soon!
- Feb 21, 2019 – Welcome Session – 7:45pm – 9:00pm
- Feb 23,24 – First Weekend Session – 7am – 5:30pm
- Mar 9,10
- Apr 6,7
- May 4,5
- Jun 1,2
- Jul 6,7
- Aug 3,4
- Sep 7,8
Plus Thursday Evenings:
- Mar 21 – 7:45pm – 9:00pm
- Apr 18
- May 16
- Jun 13
- Jul 18
- Aug 15